Apr 29 2017
– Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
– Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
– Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
– Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
– Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
– Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
– Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
– Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
– Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications :
Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Software Development Fundamentals, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging, Technical Leadership, Written Communication