Apr 29 2017
We are looking to hire a hands-on professional who shall lead SEO and paid traffic (SEM) team to drive organic traffic and also work with paid marketing team to drive inorganic traffic.
Key responsibilities :
– Ensure that all our websites and internet properties under your control have been technically optimized to attract and engage target audience.
– Understanding and designing SEO strategy for increasing the traffic, designing month on month plan to execute the SEO targets
– Create and/or modify the existing technical architecture to achieve desired growth rates for quality traffic. Build systems to ensure that entire content is optimized across all platforms (website and mobile) to provide the best user experience.
– Designing month on month keyword oriented plans and strategizing off page activities and content needs for the month. It includes link building and content development plan, working along with the content manager.
– Define and work towards achieving set traffic growth targets (organic and inorganic both) and evaluate the team against those targets.
– Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic.
– Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
– Communicate to senior management about ongoing initiatives on a regular basis.
Preferred qualifications :
– Proven track record is a must : Should have proven track-record in driving organic traffic growth for one/ more of the large internet/ e-commerce companies.
– Candidate should be exceptional at on-page optimization, off-page optimization & content building. Should be technically proficient & understand tech details right from site architecture to webmaster tools.
– Should have worked in teams in the past and be able to motivate and extract the best out of his/her team members.
– Ability to work with minimum supervision, take initiatives, adhere to tight timelines and be self motivated.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.