May 26 2017
Our Client is one of the largest food processing companies in India. They are a prominent manufacturer and exporter of a wide range of food products including Biscuits, Confectioneries and Bakery Products.
– Develop business in the north region to achieve short and long term objectives along with planning and leading new business opportunities.
– Forecasting and budgeting sales opportunities and costs respectively.
– Responsible for sales duties and achieving sales target along with coordinating and designating duties and responsibilities.
– Efficient distribution and sales management by identifying opportunities for better distribution mechanism.
– Establish objectives and processes for distributor appointment and manage and structure key points of operation such as ROI, investment components and margins.
Years of experience : 9-15 years.
Qualification: Full time MBA from Tier 1/Tier 2 B-schools.
– Candidate must have sales exposure in the FMCG sector.
– Should have handled large revenues.
– Strong exposure to distribution management.
– Ability to grow businesses and new territories and exposure to launching new products.
– Good exposure to handling sales for the North zone.
– Strong stakeholder and team management skills.