May 26 2017
– Work with the National Sales Head to design the General Trade architecture and layout the strategy for GT, for his region.
– Achieve regional sales objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews:
– Prepare and completing action plans;
– Implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
– Resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends; determine regional sales system improvements; implement change.
– Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
– Identify and appoint various links in the distribution chain, and achieve targets through a team of ASMs and front-line sales executives.
– Accomplish regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, appraise, and review job contributions; plan and review compensation actions; enforce policies and procedures.
– Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
– Maintain and expand customer base by counseling district sales representatives; build and maintain rapport with key customers; identify new customer opportunities.
– Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; survey consumer needs and trends; track competitors.
– Implement trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
– Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.